Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Take it Easy


Staples’ “That was easy” campaign is brilliant. Making things easy for customers is being kind to them, and kind to yourself. We all need an easy button.

Things that make my life easier: Buying pre-sliced vegetables from my on-line, home-delivery grocer; having a pre-printed Costco list so I can check off what I need on my next trip; buying the first desk I find that fits my requirements, hiring a tour guide for vacation and using her itinerary (Note: Simpler can cost more, but what is your time worth?).

Now I’m going to make it easier for you to read these posts, and easier for me to write them, by trying out a shorter format – Each post will contain a thought and some quotes – in 200 words or fewer -  that you can turn into a coaching exercise, if you’re so inclined, or just contemplate.

What aspects of your life can you make easier? Share!

 All the best,
~ Sophie 

  • “I will always chose a lazy person to do a difficult job, because, he will find an easy way to do it.” ~ Bill Gates 
  • "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." ~ Leonardo DaVinci

No comments:

Post a Comment